Processors Can Add Pumpkin Flavor Thanks to Drum-Dried Pumpkin ProductsVan Drunen Farms, a processor of drum-dried pumpkin products, offers Pumpkin flakes or powder to help create a signature flavor for your product.
VDF Pumpkin products are produced from clean, cooked pumpkin puree that is drum-dried, then milled into sized flakes or powders. The resulting product is an easily water dispersible pumpkin ingredient that can be added directly into recipes. In many applications, pumpkin powder can be used as a replacement for wet pumpkin puree concentrate.
VDF Pumpkin is available in a flake or powder format, organic or conventional, and is great for use in breads, baked goods, desserts, soups, sauces and spreads.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »