Oringer Introduces High Protein Caramel For Nutrition And Energy Bar ManufacturersOringer, a division of Concord Foods, Inc., is introducing a new High Protein Caramel that provides a 10 percent protein level without compromising the taste and texture of a traditional caramel. The High Protein Caramel is extremely versatile and can be used for layering, binding or as a filling in nutrition and energy bars. It is designed to be easy to work with and applicable to all manufacturing processes.
Oringer recently partnered with Fonterra Ingredients to develop and market the product.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »