V8 Cuts Salt, Adds Kick
Campbell Soup Co., Camden, N.J., brings heat to low-sodium foods with the rollout of V8 Spicy Hot Low Sodium vegetable juice. With 140mg of sodium in each 8-oz. glass, the zesty juice delivers bold taste with less salt and includes two full servings of vegetables (1 cup) with only 50 calories.
Displaying the American Heart Association heart-check mark, V8 Spicy meets requirements for a low-sodium food.
"We're pleased to offer a kicked-up version of our original Low Sodium V8 juice, which has been a fast-growing part of the V8 franchise over the years," says Dale Clemiss, vice president, beverage marketing. "People often associate less salt with less flavor. But V8 Spicy Hot Low Sodium offers the spice and heat people are looking for that's not often found in low-sodium products."
Suggested retail price for a 46-oz. bottle is $3.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »