Skip The Dip And Enjoy Kettle Tias! Tortilla ChipsInspired by real, fresh ingredients, Stockton, Calif.-based Diamond Foods Inc.'s Kettle Brand (Salem, Ore.) launches a new natural line of full-flavored Tias! Tortilla Chips.
Made with organic corn, Kettle Brand Tias! Tortilla Chips feature a blend of all natural herbs and spices layered on a light, crispy chip for big flavor in every bite, and they are made for chip-lovers who like to snack straight out of the bag – no dip required.
Made with all natural, non-GMO ingredients – no MSG, trans fats, preservatives or artificial colors or flavors, varieties include: Nacho Cheddar, Cheddar cheese, with hints of savory tomato, onion and cumin; Zesty Ranch, cool and tangy sour cream, with onion, garlic, and a hint of black pepper; Salsa Picante, fresh tomato and peppers, with hints of onion, garlic, and lime; and Toasted Corn,: Naturally sweet organic corn, with a sprinkling of sea salt.
"Tias Tortilla Chips are layered with natural seasonings for the signature Kettle Brand flavor our fans expect," says Carolyn Richards, Kettle Brand chief flavor architect. "To achieve these unique bold flavors, we gathered real ingredients then got creative chopping chilies, mincing garlic, grating cheese and blending in fresh herbs, sour cream and spices. The result? Naturally irresistible chips unmatched in the natural chip aisle."
Suggested retail price for an 8-oz bag is $3.69.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »