Skip The Dip And Enjoy Kettle Tias! Tortilla ChipsInspired by real, fresh ingredients, Stockton, Calif.-based Diamond Foods Inc.'s Kettle Brand (Salem, Ore.) launches a new natural line of full-flavored Tias! Tortilla Chips.
Made with organic corn, Kettle Brand Tias! Tortilla Chips feature a blend of all natural herbs and spices layered on a light, crispy chip for big flavor in every bite, and they are made for chip-lovers who like to snack straight out of the bag – no dip required.
Made with all natural, non-GMO ingredients – no MSG, trans fats, preservatives or artificial colors or flavors, varieties include: Nacho Cheddar, Cheddar cheese, with hints of savory tomato, onion and cumin; Zesty Ranch, cool and tangy sour cream, with onion, garlic, and a hint of black pepper; Salsa Picante, fresh tomato and peppers, with hints of onion, garlic, and lime; and Toasted Corn,: Naturally sweet organic corn, with a sprinkling of sea salt.
"Tias Tortilla Chips are layered with natural seasonings for the signature Kettle Brand flavor our fans expect," says Carolyn Richards, Kettle Brand chief flavor architect. "To achieve these unique bold flavors, we gathered real ingredients then got creative chopping chilies, mincing garlic, grating cheese and blending in fresh herbs, sour cream and spices. The result? Naturally irresistible chips unmatched in the natural chip aisle."
Suggested retail price for an 8-oz bag is $3.69.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »