Skip The Dip And Enjoy Kettle Tias! Tortilla ChipsInspired by real, fresh ingredients, Stockton, Calif.-based Diamond Foods Inc.'s Kettle Brand (Salem, Ore.) launches a new natural line of full-flavored Tias! Tortilla Chips.
Made with organic corn, Kettle Brand Tias! Tortilla Chips feature a blend of all natural herbs and spices layered on a light, crispy chip for big flavor in every bite, and they are made for chip-lovers who like to snack straight out of the bag – no dip required.
Made with all natural, non-GMO ingredients – no MSG, trans fats, preservatives or artificial colors or flavors, varieties include: Nacho Cheddar, Cheddar cheese, with hints of savory tomato, onion and cumin; Zesty Ranch, cool and tangy sour cream, with onion, garlic, and a hint of black pepper; Salsa Picante, fresh tomato and peppers, with hints of onion, garlic, and lime; and Toasted Corn,: Naturally sweet organic corn, with a sprinkling of sea salt.
"Tias Tortilla Chips are layered with natural seasonings for the signature Kettle Brand flavor our fans expect," says Carolyn Richards, Kettle Brand chief flavor architect. "To achieve these unique bold flavors, we gathered real ingredients then got creative chopping chilies, mincing garlic, grating cheese and blending in fresh herbs, sour cream and spices. The result? Naturally irresistible chips unmatched in the natural chip aisle."
Suggested retail price for an 8-oz bag is $3.69.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »