Frontera Foods Offers Seasonal Limited Edition Chipotle Pumpkin Salsa
Chicago-based Frontera Foods makes fabulous salsa every season. This year, Rick Bayless, TV chef and owner of Chicago's award-winning Frontera Grill and Topolobampo restaurants creates a limited edition Frontera Seasonal Chipotle Pumpkin Salsa, an unexpectedly delicious combination of velvety pumpkin and tangy roasted tomatillos with the sweet and smoky glow of chipotle chiles. And a little roasted garlic is included for good measure.
Made with flame-roasted ripe tomatillos, onions and Mexican calabaza pumpkin, this medium-heat salsa is fabulous with hearty tortilla chips and as a sauce for grilled roast chicken and slow-cooked pork. All Frontera salsas are made in small batches using time-honored methods, such as fire-roasting and fresh, natural ingredients.
Suggested retail price is $3.99 for a 16-oz. jar (while supply lasts).
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »