Frontera Foods Offers Seasonal Limited Edition Chipotle Pumpkin Salsa
Chicago-based Frontera Foods makes fabulous salsa every season. This year, Rick Bayless, TV chef and owner of Chicago's award-winning Frontera Grill and Topolobampo restaurants creates a limited edition Frontera Seasonal Chipotle Pumpkin Salsa, an unexpectedly delicious combination of velvety pumpkin and tangy roasted tomatillos with the sweet and smoky glow of chipotle chiles. And a little roasted garlic is included for good measure.
Made with flame-roasted ripe tomatillos, onions and Mexican calabaza pumpkin, this medium-heat salsa is fabulous with hearty tortilla chips and as a sauce for grilled roast chicken and slow-cooked pork. All Frontera salsas are made in small batches using time-honored methods, such as fire-roasting and fresh, natural ingredients.
Suggested retail price is $3.99 for a 16-oz. jar (while supply lasts).
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »