Exceptionals Move Wonka Chocolates Upscale
Make everyone happy for the upcoming holidays with Wonka Exceptionals. This delicious and decadent – yet imaginative and whimsical – premium chocolate line from Nestle USA, Glendale, Calif., was developed with as much attention to the taste inside as the presentation on the outside.
Varieties, each available in full-sized tablet bars, include:Wonka Scrumdiddlyumptious Chocolate Bar, made with bits of scrumptious toffee pieces, crispy cookies and crunchy peanuts wrapped in milk chocolate; Wonka Chocolate Waterfall Bar, a combination of creamy white chocolate swirled in milk chocolate; and my favorite, Wonka Domed Dark Chocolate Bar, made of rich, velvety dark chocolate topped with smooth milk chocolate drops.
"With images of a chocolate factory, chocolate bars and even a chocolate river in mind, the world has long identified Wonka with chocolate" says Tricia Bowles, spokesperson, Nestlé Confections & Snacks. "Now Wonka delivers on the fantasy, whimsy and familiarity of the Wonka legend, which still resonates with the young and young-at-heart. America is about to experience the wondrous, one-of-a-kind world of Wonka chocolate."
Suggested retail price is $2.39 for each 3.5-oz. tablet bar and $4.29 for each 8.5-oz. to 9.5-oz. bag of minis.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »