Exceptionals Move Wonka Chocolates Upscale
Make everyone happy for the upcoming holidays with Wonka Exceptionals. This delicious and decadent – yet imaginative and whimsical – premium chocolate line from Nestle USA, Glendale, Calif., was developed with as much attention to the taste inside as the presentation on the outside.
Varieties, each available in full-sized tablet bars, include:Wonka Scrumdiddlyumptious Chocolate Bar, made with bits of scrumptious toffee pieces, crispy cookies and crunchy peanuts wrapped in milk chocolate; Wonka Chocolate Waterfall Bar, a combination of creamy white chocolate swirled in milk chocolate; and my favorite, Wonka Domed Dark Chocolate Bar, made of rich, velvety dark chocolate topped with smooth milk chocolate drops.
"With images of a chocolate factory, chocolate bars and even a chocolate river in mind, the world has long identified Wonka with chocolate" says Tricia Bowles, spokesperson, Nestlé Confections & Snacks. "Now Wonka delivers on the fantasy, whimsy and familiarity of the Wonka legend, which still resonates with the young and young-at-heart. America is about to experience the wondrous, one-of-a-kind world of Wonka chocolate."
Suggested retail price is $2.39 for each 3.5-oz. tablet bar and $4.29 for each 8.5-oz. to 9.5-oz. bag of minis.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »