Stealth Health Comes To The Cookie Aisle
Can't get your kids or spouse to eat their veggies? Original Smart Cookie, a division of Miami-based Nature's Select Food Group, makes it a no-brainer with the launch of a line of cookies that provide fruit and vegetables to the diet of fussy eaters and kids looking for a snack. They come in 12-oz packages and are available in bite size (about 36 mini cookies) and regular (12 cookies) varieties.
Flavors include: Chocoloco, a double chocolate cookie with spinach, broccoli, zucchini, peas, dried apricots and applesauce; Yellow Mellow, a chocolate chip cookie with corn, cauliflower, squash and applesauce; Nuts-Oats Crazy, a chocolate peanut butter cookie with carrots, parsnips, sweet potatoes, applesauce and oatmeal; and Gimme a Beat, made with beets, raspberries and applesauce.
Original Smart Cookie launched a line of cookies that provide fruit and vegetables to the diet of fussy eaters and kids looking for a snack. They come in 12-oz packages and are available in bite size (about 36 mini cookies) and regular (12 cookies) varieties.
Suggested retail price is $5.99 to $6.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »