L-Frame Progressing Cavity Pumps Handle a Wide Variety of Applications
Moyno Inc. offers the Moyno L-Frame Progressing Cavity Pump for dependable performance and maximum operating efficiency. These versatile pumps are ideal for handling clean, thin, shear-sensitive products to viscous, corrosive, abrasive slurries and sludges in food processing applications.
Standard flange models feature a modular design with a simple pin-type universal joint for easy maintenance. Open throat models are also available. All Moyno L-Frame Pumps are available with a wide variety of drive options, sealing configurations, motors and controls to address critical application requirements.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »