Jelly Belly Plants A New Concept With Seed Packets
Jelly Belly, Fairfield, Calif., joins in on the artisan trend with Jelly Belly Seed Packets, new and novel packages of jelly beans with farm-fresh graphics. The 1-oz. packages play off the nostalgia of heirloom seeds and reflect the real ingredients used to make Jelly Belly beans.
Jelly Belly beans are gluten-free, dairy-free, gelatin-free, vegetarian and are certified OU Kosher. Flavors include Watermelon and Very Cherry, two of the top selling flavors, bringing fun and color to Easter baskets, birthday parties, and showers.
"The seed packs originated from our Get Real campaign," explains Rob Swaigen, vice president of marketing. "Jelly Belly beans are made with natural ingredients whenever possible, so the idea of ‘farm fresh'-inspired seed packs was a perfect fit. Seeds are also associated with spring and renewal, which makes these packs ideal for Easter."
Each shipping case has both flavors in their own 24-count display caddy, making it an ideal impulse purchase for all ages.
Suggested retail price is $1.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »