Odwalla Gets Hearts PumpingHalf Moon Bay, Calif.-based Odwalla, a natural health beverage company, introduces Heart Health Superfood, a berrylicious new smoothie blend that contains 0.4g of plant sterols per 8-oz serving. The plant sterols - naturally sourced plant extracts - may help to reduce cholesterol and support cardiovascular health when you drink two 8-fl oz servings per day with meals as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol. So Heart Health is as good for your health as it is for your soul.
A good source of vitamin C and potassium, this heart-y smoothie brims with a mix of refreshing juices and purées: apple, peach, banana and strawberry. Then Odwalla adds a touch of tasty purple boysenberry puree and Concord grape juice.
"With its great berry taste, this new Superfood smoothie is so delicious that you might not realize that it's good for you," says Jason Dolenga, brand manager. "But your heart will know."
Suggested retail price for a recyclable 450-ml bottle is $3.29.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »