Single Serve Frozen Pizza Offers Sizzling Slice Of The PieFor those who can't control their pizza cravings but need to control their calorie intake, Marshall, Minn.-base Schwan's Consumer Brands North America Inc. introduces Red Baron Pizza By The Slice, the first microwaveable slice of pizza that provides unbelievable pizza taste from the microwave in two minutes. Each package contains two individually wrapped, generous size slices of pizza, each contained within an innovative crisping tray. This patent-pending crisping tray delivers a crispy crust that is ready in minutes so that you can have a slice of pizza for lunch, dinner or anytime you crave it, and the slices are topped with 100 percent real cheese and savory toppings that go edge-to-edge, all on a fire baked crust – just like at a pizzeria.
Varieties include: 4-Cheese, topped with 100 percent real cheese, this variety is sure to satisfy even the greatest pizza cravings; Pepperoni, the perfect flavorful balance of a rich meat topping and delicious cheese base; Meat-Trio pizza appeals to meat lovers with a combination of pepperoni, sausage and ham covering each slice from edge-to-edge; and Supreme, savory meat toppings and fresh vegetables for those pizza lovers who aren't willing to settle for anything less than the best of everything.
Suggested retail price is $3.49.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »