Fruit Pizzas For Breakfast?
Kellogg Co., Battle Creek, Mich., warms up the frozen foods aisle with a special and unique morning delivery. New Eggo Real Fruit Pizzas combine breakfast food favorites such as fruit and granola into one delicious offering.
An all-in-one combination of fruit and warm toasted granola on an oven-baked cinnamon and maple-flavored crust, Eggo Real Fruit Pizzas are available in two varieties, Strawberry Granola and Mixed Berry Granola. They meet the growing demand for new, convenient breakfast options that taste great. As breakfast products such as cereal, snack and energy bars, fruit and yogurt gain popularity, this unique and flavorful introduction gives breakfast enthusiasts a convenient and unique option.
"Egg Real Fruit Pizzas will satisfy consumers' desire for great taste, convenience and variety," says Michael Allen, president of Kellogg Frozen Foods. "Innovation and meeting consumers' needs are a key focus of the Eggo brand. Eggo has a history of introducing innovative, new products that provide a convenient, great-tasting way to start your day. Data shows this new product meets growing demands for new convenient breakfast options."
Suggested retail price for a single serving pizza is $2.79.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »