Fruit Pizzas For Breakfast?
Kellogg Co., Battle Creek, Mich., warms up the frozen foods aisle with a special and unique morning delivery. New Eggo Real Fruit Pizzas combine breakfast food favorites such as fruit and granola into one delicious offering.
An all-in-one combination of fruit and warm toasted granola on an oven-baked cinnamon and maple-flavored crust, Eggo Real Fruit Pizzas are available in two varieties, Strawberry Granola and Mixed Berry Granola. They meet the growing demand for new, convenient breakfast options that taste great. As breakfast products such as cereal, snack and energy bars, fruit and yogurt gain popularity, this unique and flavorful introduction gives breakfast enthusiasts a convenient and unique option.
"Egg Real Fruit Pizzas will satisfy consumers' desire for great taste, convenience and variety," says Michael Allen, president of Kellogg Frozen Foods. "Innovation and meeting consumers' needs are a key focus of the Eggo brand. Eggo has a history of introducing innovative, new products that provide a convenient, great-tasting way to start your day. Data shows this new product meets growing demands for new convenient breakfast options."
Suggested retail price for a single serving pizza is $2.79.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »