Fruit Pizzas For Breakfast?
Kellogg Co., Battle Creek, Mich., warms up the frozen foods aisle with a special and unique morning delivery. New Eggo Real Fruit Pizzas combine breakfast food favorites such as fruit and granola into one delicious offering.
An all-in-one combination of fruit and warm toasted granola on an oven-baked cinnamon and maple-flavored crust, Eggo Real Fruit Pizzas are available in two varieties, Strawberry Granola and Mixed Berry Granola. They meet the growing demand for new, convenient breakfast options that taste great. As breakfast products such as cereal, snack and energy bars, fruit and yogurt gain popularity, this unique and flavorful introduction gives breakfast enthusiasts a convenient and unique option.
"Egg Real Fruit Pizzas will satisfy consumers' desire for great taste, convenience and variety," says Michael Allen, president of Kellogg Frozen Foods. "Innovation and meeting consumers' needs are a key focus of the Eggo brand. Eggo has a history of introducing innovative, new products that provide a convenient, great-tasting way to start your day. Data shows this new product meets growing demands for new convenient breakfast options."
Suggested retail price for a single serving pizza is $2.79.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »