Fisher Fusions Kick Traditional Trail Mix Up a NotchElgin, Ill.-based John B. Sanfilippo & Son Inc. introduces two new flavors to its popular line of Fisher Fusions Snack Mixes, and each offers a unique twist on combinations that appeal to consumers who want more than a traditional trail mix.
New flavors include: Fusions Spicy Tortilla Crunch, which combines chili bits, pepitas, Cajun corn sticks and hot and spicy almonds and peanuts, inspired by south-of –the-border cuisine; and Cookies and Crème Fusions Mix, a combination of chocolate chunks, peanuts, chocolate cookies, caramel balls and white chocolate-coated peanuts, to conjure warm memories of simpler times when a snack was something to linger over. The new Fusions mixes are part of a flavorful lineup that includes Fusions Ice Cream Sundae Mix, Cinnamon Roll Mix, Fusions Energy Blend, Asian Spice, Cheddar Crunch, Trail Blazer, Sweet Harvest and Tropical Twist.
"The strategy behind Fusions is to offer the consumer more exciting taste alternatives to traditional trail mixes," says Julie Nargang, director of marketing - national brands with John B. Sanflippo and Son Inc., owner of the Fisher brand. "We continue to see a market niche for new snack combinations that are both traditional and unique."
Suggested retail price for a 4.5-5-oz stand-up bag is $2.49.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »