Kingslake & Crane Unveils Enhanced Granolas And Trail MixesNapa, Calif.-based Kingslake & Crane debuts its newly-named, newly-packaged and enhanced Nature's Harvest brand of granola trail mixes -- Granola Trail Mix: Almonds & Pecans, Granola Trail Mix: Blueberries, Mangos & Seeds, Granola Trail Mix: Cocoa & Cherries and Granola Trail Mix: Cranberries, Cherries & Raisins in a 4-oz size. Granolas, in 12-oz packages include: Granola with Cranberries & Cherries; Granola with Almonds & Pecans; Granola with Applies, Blueberries & 4 Seeds; Granola with Cocoa & Cherries and Granola with Cranberries & Cherries.
Each package features 3g of fiber per serving and calls out the health benefits of the ingredients, including antioxidants and vitamins. New flavors include the addition of flax, sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds that are rich in dietary fiber.
"We know we have the best tasting granola on the market," says Karen Foley, senior VP of sales. "Now we will have better pricing along with a fresh fun look plus added health benefits—all of this and we are maintaining our great taste and incredible crunch."
Suggested retail prices range from $2.49 to $5.49.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »