Kingslake & Crane Unveils Enhanced Granolas And Trail MixesNapa, Calif.-based Kingslake & Crane debuts its newly-named, newly-packaged and enhanced Nature's Harvest brand of granola trail mixes -- Granola Trail Mix: Almonds & Pecans, Granola Trail Mix: Blueberries, Mangos & Seeds, Granola Trail Mix: Cocoa & Cherries and Granola Trail Mix: Cranberries, Cherries & Raisins in a 4-oz size. Granolas, in 12-oz packages include: Granola with Cranberries & Cherries; Granola with Almonds & Pecans; Granola with Applies, Blueberries & 4 Seeds; Granola with Cocoa & Cherries and Granola with Cranberries & Cherries.
Each package features 3g of fiber per serving and calls out the health benefits of the ingredients, including antioxidants and vitamins. New flavors include the addition of flax, sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds that are rich in dietary fiber.
"We know we have the best tasting granola on the market," says Karen Foley, senior VP of sales. "Now we will have better pricing along with a fresh fun look plus added health benefits—all of this and we are maintaining our great taste and incredible crunch."
Suggested retail prices range from $2.49 to $5.49.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »