Complete Shelf Life Management Solution for Meat Applications
Vitiva introduced "Mix & Match" shelf-life management solutions for meat applications. This advanced line includes natural solutions for a variety of problems typically found in meat production such as: rancidity, short shelf life and microbial instability, in an ingredient system that can be mixed and matched to cover a wide range of needs.
Today's meat industries, conventional and organic production alike, are increasingly seeking more "ready-to-use solutions" that are pre-blended, pre-customized and natural, allowing for removal or reduction of all synthetic ingredients in the final product.
Vitiva, a global provider of natural antioxidation solutions, has created its new SyneROX line to address major challenges in food production and preservation. In addition to oxidation management, the new formulations allow for the reduction in use of, or complete removal of acetates and other synthetic antimicrobial stabilizers. In addition, removal of synthetic vitamin C for maintenance of meat products and its replacement can be achieved by choosing special SyneROX with natural vitamin C sources that allow for clean-label status.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »