Splenda Gets Fiber BoostMcNeil Nutritionals announces the launch of Splenda with Fiber, Granulated, a no-calorie sweetener for foods and beverages with three grams of fiber per tablespoon. The product is an extension of the brand's existing line of Splenda with Fiber packets and provides consumers with an easy way to add a little fiber to their day in ways they never thought possible – not only through sprinkling but also while cooking and baking.
Each tablespoon of Splenda with Fiber, Granulated contains three grams of soluble fiber. Splenda with Fiber, Granulated, is also heat-stable and can be substituted for sugar.
Splenda with Fiber, Granulated is available in a 1.6 lb carton with pour spout and a 3 lb resealable bag. It can be purchased at grocery stores, supermarkets and online for a suggested retail price of $5.69 and $9.39, respectively.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »