McCain Foods Launches 'No Fuss' Potatoes
Thanks to McCain Foods USA, Lisle, Ill., all the preparation fuss, mess and time has been taken out of potato preparation (especially during the holidays) with the launch of delicious Purely Potatoes.
Flash frozen and microwavable, Purely Potatoes are convenient, no prep, natural potatoes that don't contain artificial flavors or colors. They have the same great taste and nutrition as fresh potatoes, because that's what they are made of, but they can be prepared in a fraction of the time it takes to wash, peel, cut or slice fresh potatoes. And there's no mess to clean up.
McCain Purely Potatoes are available in two varieties: skin-on premium Whole Baby Potatoes in a 22-oz. bag and peeled premium Russet Potato Slices in a 24-oz. bag. Not only can they be mashed, roasted, sautéed or used just as they are, Purely Potatoes can be included in any of your favorite potato recipes or for some great new spud ideas, check out www.mccainpotatoes.com/recipes.
"Since we introduced Purely Potatoes the response has been phenomenal," says Tom Czoschke, senior brand manager. "We hear from moms all the time that they have little time to cook but really want to make sure their families are eating well-balanced meals. Purely Potatoes takes away the work of preparing fresh potatoes and can be used in favorite potato dishes."
Suggested retail price is $2.99-3.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »