Diamond Foods Enters Savory Toppings CategorySan Francisco-based Diamond Foods Inc., winner of GMA's CPG Award for Innovation and Creativity, rolls out Diamond of California Nut Toppings, which leverage Diamond's experience and insights with premium nut sourcing, flavoring systems and proprietary roasting processes.
Developed for broad culinary use, Nut Toppings are a quick and easy way to dress up everyday dishes, and varieties include Glazed Pecans (5.5-oz) and Glazed Walnuts (7.5-oz).
The launch of Nut Toppings allows Diamond to compete in the $300+ million Savory Toppings category. "This category is growing, and it's a logical place for us to extend the high quality Diamond of California brand," says Jeff Ngo, director of marketing for Diamond Nuts. Suggested retail price is $3.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »