Diamond Foods Enters Savory Toppings CategorySan Francisco-based Diamond Foods Inc., winner of GMA's CPG Award for Innovation and Creativity, rolls out Diamond of California Nut Toppings, which leverage Diamond's experience and insights with premium nut sourcing, flavoring systems and proprietary roasting processes.
Developed for broad culinary use, Nut Toppings are a quick and easy way to dress up everyday dishes, and varieties include Glazed Pecans (5.5-oz) and Glazed Walnuts (7.5-oz).
The launch of Nut Toppings allows Diamond to compete in the $300+ million Savory Toppings category. "This category is growing, and it's a logical place for us to extend the high quality Diamond of California brand," says Jeff Ngo, director of marketing for Diamond Nuts. Suggested retail price is $3.99.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »