Tennessee Pride Introduces Turkey Sausage BiscuitsFor the first time in its 67-year history, Madison, Tenn.-based Odom's Tennessee Pride introduces Turkey Sausage Biscuits, its first poultry-based breakfast sandwich. The only snack-size turkey breakfast sandwich available, it contains 60 percent less fat.
The family-owned company has expanded its breakfast sandwich business recently to meet a growing consumer demand for hot, nutritious breakfast products that are lower in fat. The idea that sparked this new product came directly from consumer research, which shows that mothers have a need for a nutritious breakfast alternative for their children. The product also needs to taste great and be easy to prepare – especially for hectic mornings before school.
"We listen to our customers to keep our product offerings in tune with their changing needs," says President and CEO Larry Odom. "The new Turkey Sausage Biscuits are a perfect solution for families seeking a new breakfast option. They have 60% less fat than our regular Sausage Biscuits, contain no MSG, and have only 100 calories per sandwich."
Price for a 3-pack, 12 ct. package is $18.99 at the company's website. It is also sold in grocery stores, including Bi-Lo, Food City, Food Lion, Hive, Ingles, Jewel, Kroger, Lows, Piggy Wiggly, Publics, Schnook's, Shopper's Food Warehouse, Shop 'n Save and Walmart.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »