Tennessee Pride Introduces Turkey Sausage BiscuitsFor the first time in its 67-year history, Madison, Tenn.-based Odom's Tennessee Pride introduces Turkey Sausage Biscuits, its first poultry-based breakfast sandwich. The only snack-size turkey breakfast sandwich available, it contains 60 percent less fat.
The family-owned company has expanded its breakfast sandwich business recently to meet a growing consumer demand for hot, nutritious breakfast products that are lower in fat. The idea that sparked this new product came directly from consumer research, which shows that mothers have a need for a nutritious breakfast alternative for their children. The product also needs to taste great and be easy to prepare – especially for hectic mornings before school.
"We listen to our customers to keep our product offerings in tune with their changing needs," says President and CEO Larry Odom. "The new Turkey Sausage Biscuits are a perfect solution for families seeking a new breakfast option. They have 60% less fat than our regular Sausage Biscuits, contain no MSG, and have only 100 calories per sandwich."
Price for a 3-pack, 12 ct. package is $18.99 at the company's website. It is also sold in grocery stores, including Bi-Lo, Food City, Food Lion, Hive, Ingles, Jewel, Kroger, Lows, Piggy Wiggly, Publics, Schnook's, Shopper's Food Warehouse, Shop 'n Save and Walmart.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »