Land O'Lakes Offering Lower Sodium Deli Cheese
In response to the consumer trend toward healthier living, St. Paul, Minn.-based Land O'Lakes introduces Land O Lakes 30% Less Sodium American Deli Cheese Product, an American deli cheese with 30 percent less sodium than its regular American deli cheese, but with a full-flavor, creamy cheese taste thanks to the addition of sea salt.
Land O'Lakes, the makers of America's No. 1 selling deli cheese, is the only service deli cheese manufacturer featuring a less sodium American cheese made with sea salt, and is part of a company effort to introduce innovation and healthy living to the deli category.
Land O Lakes 30% Less Sodium American Deli Cheese Product can be found behind the deli counter in your local grocery store or deli throughout Conn., Del., Fla., Ga., N.H., Maine, Md., Mass., N.J., N.Y., N.C., Pa., R.I., S.C., Vt., Va. and W.Va. A broad green band stretches across the width of the loaf and calls out the feature. Retailers receive the product in 5-lb. blocks, which deli operators can then slice fresh to order, similar to other cheese found in the service deli.
"We strive to offer a product that has both great taste and is better for you," says Land O'Lakes Deli Brand Manager Erin Gislason. "It's a delicate balance to manage, but with the addition of sea salt to this product, Land O Lakes 30% Less Sodium American Deli Cheese Product really does deliver on both promises."
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »