Have Broth Will Celebrate: Manischewitz Launches All-Natural Vegetable Broth
Secaucus, N.J.-based Manischewitz launches All-Natural Vegetable Broth. With no MSG and fat-free, this broth joins the other Manischewitz broths, which include: Chicken, Beef and Low-Sodium Chicken, ideal for your Chanukkah cooking.
Manischewitz also expands its line of All-Natural Ready-to-Serve Soups. The 14-oz soups are available in five flavors, including Matzo Ball & Chicken Soup, Matzo Ball & Chicken Soup Reduced Sodium, Chicken Noodle Soup, Chicken Noodle Soup Reduced Sodium and Chicken Soup & Rice.
Suggested retail price for a 14-oz can of All-Natural Vegetable Broth is $1.79, and Manischewitz soups retail for $2.79.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »