Have Broth Will Celebrate: Manischewitz Launches All-Natural Vegetable Broth
Secaucus, N.J.-based Manischewitz launches All-Natural Vegetable Broth. With no MSG and fat-free, this broth joins the other Manischewitz broths, which include: Chicken, Beef and Low-Sodium Chicken, ideal for your Chanukkah cooking.
Manischewitz also expands its line of All-Natural Ready-to-Serve Soups. The 14-oz soups are available in five flavors, including Matzo Ball & Chicken Soup, Matzo Ball & Chicken Soup Reduced Sodium, Chicken Noodle Soup, Chicken Noodle Soup Reduced Sodium and Chicken Soup & Rice.
Suggested retail price for a 14-oz can of All-Natural Vegetable Broth is $1.79, and Manischewitz soups retail for $2.79.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »