Have Broth Will Celebrate: Manischewitz Launches All-Natural Vegetable Broth
Secaucus, N.J.-based Manischewitz launches All-Natural Vegetable Broth. With no MSG and fat-free, this broth joins the other Manischewitz broths, which include: Chicken, Beef and Low-Sodium Chicken, ideal for your Chanukkah cooking.
Manischewitz also expands its line of All-Natural Ready-to-Serve Soups. The 14-oz soups are available in five flavors, including Matzo Ball & Chicken Soup, Matzo Ball & Chicken Soup Reduced Sodium, Chicken Noodle Soup, Chicken Noodle Soup Reduced Sodium and Chicken Soup & Rice.
Suggested retail price for a 14-oz can of All-Natural Vegetable Broth is $1.79, and Manischewitz soups retail for $2.79.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »