M&Mmmmmmm: Santa's Baby Photo Candy A Perfect GiftThis holiday season, Hackettstown, N.J.-based Mars Inc.'s My M&M's, the personalized brand extension of M&M's Chocolate Candies, can help you send some truly memorable gifts -- personalized faces and special messages. Available in 20 custom colors, you can use an uploaded headshot or holiday-themed clip art – along with personalized messages like "Seasons Greetings" or "Happy Holidays" to create sweet memories. A photo of your children would be an ideal present for grandma and granddad or friends who live in other cities.
Options include a winter-themed gift box featuring a decorative band with three, 7-oz bags, starting at $39.99, a holiday-themed teddy bear with three personalized 7-oz bags, starting at $49.99, and a festive, holiday stocking with one 7-oz bag for $21.99.
"My M&M's is the holiday helper that will capture the hearts – and smiles – of family and friends alike," says Jim Cass, vice president and general manager, Mars Direct Inc. "Whether you are looking for a fun stocking stuffer for dad, a unique teacher's gift, or one-of-a-kind party favors, My M&M's can help you make the holidays personally unforgettable.
My M&M's can be ordered online. My M&Ms faces and messages are available in 7-oz bags at $13.99 (minimum order three bags), a 5-or-10-lb bulk box for $162.50 or $312.50 respectively; or a variety of 1.75-oz party favors (20 bag minimum) for $4.69 - $5.79 per item.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »