Paul Frank and Nestle Team Up for Nestle Crunch Paul Frank at Target Stores
Nestle Crunch, a brand of Glendale, Calif.-based Nestle USA partners with fashion icon Paul Frank Industries to introduce the limited edition Nestle Crunch Paul Frank chocolate bar, a one-of-a-kind sweet treat available only at Target.
"Nestle Crunch recently introduced a richer chocolate taste and crispier crispies, so it's fitting that the new bar is dressed up for the holidays," says Cherry Joh, marketing manager, Nestle Crunch. "Paul Frank is a perfect partner because just like Nestle Crunch, the fun and whimsical characters bring out the carefree joy of being a kid again, no matter what your age. "
The collaboration marks Paul Frank's debut in the confections retail environment. The limited edition Paul Frank confection is an oversized Nestle Crunch bar tucked inside a colorful gift envelope that doubles as a holiday card. The unique packaging features holiday-themed artwork complete with lovable characters from the Paul Frank collection, including Julius the Monkey and Worry Bear. The piece is finished with a special note including a blank section for a heartfelt message.
"The Nestle Crunch Paul Frank chocolate bar is sure to become the holiday season's must-have stocking stuffer," says Ryan Heuser, chief creative officer. "We are excited to be collaborating with an adored brand like Nestle Crunch. This is the first time fans can actually 'eat' a Paul Frank confection! We look forward to creating lots of smiles with the delicious taste of Nestle Crunch."
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »