Holiday Hoopla: Jelly Belly Cooks Up Peppermint-Flavored JellybeansNothing says the holiday season quite like the flavor of candy canes. Fairfield, Calif.-based Jelly Belly Candy Co. cooks up Candy Cane flavor Jelly Belly jellybeans, made with real oil of peppermint. Building on the popularity of peppermint bark during the season, Jelly Belly has also stirred up a Jelly Belly "recipe" of Peppermint Bark, a mix of Dark Chocolate and Candy Cane flavors of Jelly Belly beans. Both flavors are available in bulk bins and 9-oz bags nationwide.
For Jelly Belly fans there's nothing more exciting than discovering a stocking stuffed with flavorful Jelly Belly beans, in fact, the holidays are the second largest selling season for Jelly Belly beans and confections, rivaling spring in popularity.
More holiday specialties from Jelly Belly include Jelly Belly Gift Boxes wrapped up in gorgeous holiday packaging, along with stocking stuffers and seasonal confections. Other new items are a licensed Hello Kitty Candy Jar, Hello Kitty packages packed with flavors adored by the famous feline, and Cocktail Classics Jelly Belly Gift Box.
Specialties from the company are Reindeer Corn, a candy corn in red, green and white, Sugar Plums, and Champagne Bubbles. The company also packages Blueberry and Coconut Jelly Belly beans in a Hanukkah Mix.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »