Cheese Shredder Offers Larger Cutting Zone EnclosureUrschel's Model CC-DL Cheese 32-inch enclosure promotes a smoother product flow with a larger discharge area, so higher capacities are achieved, and product build-up issues are diminished. The current CC-D enclosure measures approximately 22.8 inches in diameter. The new Model CC-DL comes standard with a powerful 10 horsepower motor and swing-away feed hopper to simplify cutting head changeovers.
The CC-DL Cheese Shredder offers a wide variety of slices, shreds, newly available grating options, and strip cuts. The versatile machine features easily interchangeable cutting heads enabling switchover of heads in a matter of minutes. Specially designed knives are inexpensive to replace and do not require sharpening.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »