Cookie Dough Lovers Have A New Option With Nutrition Bars
Columbus, Ohio-based Abbott Laboratories puts a new twist on an old favorite with ZonePerfect Cookie Dough Bars, a tasty addition to the nutrition bar category.
ZonePerfect Cookie Dough bars were the result of Abbott's creative approach to nutrition, combining delicious taste with an excellent source of protein (10 g), a good source of 17 vitamins and minerals, and antioxidants (vitamins C & E, and selenium) all packaged in a soft, chewy ready-to-eat snack.
Cookie dough-inspired nutrition bars include three hard-to-resist flavors with a soft cookie dough texture: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough at 180 calories, Peanut Butter Cookie Dough at 190 calories and Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough at 170 calories.
Suggested retail price is $5.99 for a multi-pack of five bars and $1.25 for an individual bar.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »