Farmland Fully Cooked Sausage Links And Patties SizzleProducts in the convenience foods and breakfast foods category both continue to grow, and Kansas City, Mo.-based Farmland takes advantage of these trends with Farmland Fully Cooked Sausage Links and Patties.
Made with only fresh trimmings, which gives them a fresh flavor, better bite and great texture, Farmland Fully Cooked Sausage Links and Patties are lightly seasoned and then fully cooked with a unique flame process to provide them with a rich, natural color and help eliminate shrinkage during reheating. Never frozen, they come in a retail carton with the product in a pillow pack, gas-flushed package.
"People are increasingly eating breakfast foods outside the normal morning time period," says Bert Lawson, manager of the Farmland Foods Test Kitchen. "At the same time, consumers are ever more harried and have less and less time for food preparation. These new fully cooked sausage links and patties fit in a great sweet spot to help retailers take advantage of these trends by offering their customers a great tasting breakfast meat that can be eaten anytime, and easily prepared in just a matter of seconds."
Farmland Links are available 16 (6.4-oz packages) to a case, and Patties come 12 (7.5-oz packages) to a case for retailers. Suggested retail price is $2.29 per package.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »