Kentucky Legend Launches Applewood Smoked Bacon
Bacon is one everyone's menu these days and now Louisville, Ky.-based Kentucky Legend launches Kentucky Legend premium bacon as a response to this consumer trend.
"Kentucky Legend is synonymous with premium hams so it made sense to extend that premium positioning into bacon," says Janet Sweeney, marketing director. "Our Kentucky Legend bacon delivers on the promise of high quality and great taste consumers have come to expect from the brand. The bacon is center cut so it is leaner than regular bacon and doesn't shrink as much when cooking. It is naturally smoked with real apple wood to add mouth-watering flavor and aroma. It's a perfect choice for breakfast, sandwiches or in salads or casseroles."
Kentucky Legend bacon, distributed by Specialty Foods Group, is packed in a 20 oz. stack pack with a distinctive gold and black label.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »