Kentucky Legend Launches Applewood Smoked Bacon
Bacon is one everyone's menu these days and now Louisville, Ky.-based Kentucky Legend launches Kentucky Legend premium bacon as a response to this consumer trend.
"Kentucky Legend is synonymous with premium hams so it made sense to extend that premium positioning into bacon," says Janet Sweeney, marketing director. "Our Kentucky Legend bacon delivers on the promise of high quality and great taste consumers have come to expect from the brand. The bacon is center cut so it is leaner than regular bacon and doesn't shrink as much when cooking. It is naturally smoked with real apple wood to add mouth-watering flavor and aroma. It's a perfect choice for breakfast, sandwiches or in salads or casseroles."
Kentucky Legend bacon, distributed by Specialty Foods Group, is packed in a 20 oz. stack pack with a distinctive gold and black label.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »