Honey Ridge Farms Offers Honey-Based Vinegars
Brush Prairie, Wash.-based Honey Ridge Farms, a family business, with a beekeeping legacy spanning five generations, offers a variety of honey-based, all-natural vinegars, glaze and grill sauces (including its award winning balsamic honey vinegar) in foodservice 64- oz containers.
Varieties include: Lemongrass Coriander, Sundried Tomato & Tarragon and Fire Roasted Chili (sulfite-free) Artisan Honey Vinegars; Orange Chili, Ginger Lime, Cranberry Chutney and Sweet Chili Honey Based Glazes (gluten-free); and Mild, Medium and Hot (also gluten-free) Honey Based Grill Sauces.
All three lines combine the family's locally sourced Grade A honey with natural herbs, seasoning, spices and other wholesome ingredients. The vinegars and gluten-free, lower sodium sauces enhance a variety of dishes, adding trendy, tasty bold flavor in an instant. The glaze and grill sauces also provide menu diversity since they can be enjoyed as dipping sauces, condiments or "secret ingredient" to spice up signature creations.
"We're excited to offer foodservice chefs, educators and operators a delicious portfolio of 100% natural honey-based products, crafted with the utmost care and attention they've come to expect from our brand. Our flavorful, premium quality honey-based vinegars, glaze and grill sauces add distinctive taste and texture to a range of menu plans."
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »