Honey Ridge Farms Offers Honey-Based Vinegars
Brush Prairie, Wash.-based Honey Ridge Farms, a family business, with a beekeeping legacy spanning five generations, offers a variety of honey-based, all-natural vinegars, glaze and grill sauces (including its award winning balsamic honey vinegar) in foodservice 64- oz containers.
Varieties include: Lemongrass Coriander, Sundried Tomato & Tarragon and Fire Roasted Chili (sulfite-free) Artisan Honey Vinegars; Orange Chili, Ginger Lime, Cranberry Chutney and Sweet Chili Honey Based Glazes (gluten-free); and Mild, Medium and Hot (also gluten-free) Honey Based Grill Sauces.
All three lines combine the family's locally sourced Grade A honey with natural herbs, seasoning, spices and other wholesome ingredients. The vinegars and gluten-free, lower sodium sauces enhance a variety of dishes, adding trendy, tasty bold flavor in an instant. The glaze and grill sauces also provide menu diversity since they can be enjoyed as dipping sauces, condiments or "secret ingredient" to spice up signature creations.
"We're excited to offer foodservice chefs, educators and operators a delicious portfolio of 100% natural honey-based products, crafted with the utmost care and attention they've come to expect from our brand. Our flavorful, premium quality honey-based vinegars, glaze and grill sauces add distinctive taste and texture to a range of menu plans."
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »