Kettle Cuisine Offers Gluten-Free Soup Options For Foodservice
According to a recent Technomic study, more than 75 percent of consumers are looking for more soup options in restaurants. In addition, more than 40 percent of those dining out like to order soup "made from scratch" with premium ingredients.
Chelsea, Mass.-based Kettle Cuisine offers a broad selection (10) of gluten-free options, certified by the Gluten Free Certification Organization (GFCO), to address the needs of the nearly 13 million Americans suffering from Celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
Varieties include: Angus Beef Steak Chili with Beans; Chicken Chili with White Beans; Chicken Soup with Rice Noodles; Grilled Chicken and Corn Chowder; New England Clam Chowder; Organic Carrot and Coriander Soup; Organic Mushroom and Potato Soup; Roasted Vegetable Soup; Three Bean Chili and Tomato Soup with Garden Vegetables.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »