Kettle Cuisine Offers Gluten-Free Soup Options For Foodservice
According to a recent Technomic study, more than 75 percent of consumers are looking for more soup options in restaurants. In addition, more than 40 percent of those dining out like to order soup "made from scratch" with premium ingredients.
Chelsea, Mass.-based Kettle Cuisine offers a broad selection (10) of gluten-free options, certified by the Gluten Free Certification Organization (GFCO), to address the needs of the nearly 13 million Americans suffering from Celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
Varieties include: Angus Beef Steak Chili with Beans; Chicken Chili with White Beans; Chicken Soup with Rice Noodles; Grilled Chicken and Corn Chowder; New England Clam Chowder; Organic Carrot and Coriander Soup; Organic Mushroom and Potato Soup; Roasted Vegetable Soup; Three Bean Chili and Tomato Soup with Garden Vegetables.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ