Kettle Cuisine Offers Gluten-Free Soup Options For Foodservice
According to a recent Technomic study, more than 75 percent of consumers are looking for more soup options in restaurants. In addition, more than 40 percent of those dining out like to order soup "made from scratch" with premium ingredients.
Chelsea, Mass.-based Kettle Cuisine offers a broad selection (10) of gluten-free options, certified by the Gluten Free Certification Organization (GFCO), to address the needs of the nearly 13 million Americans suffering from Celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
Varieties include: Angus Beef Steak Chili with Beans; Chicken Chili with White Beans; Chicken Soup with Rice Noodles; Grilled Chicken and Corn Chowder; New England Clam Chowder; Organic Carrot and Coriander Soup; Organic Mushroom and Potato Soup; Roasted Vegetable Soup; Three Bean Chili and Tomato Soup with Garden Vegetables.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ