Walker's Shortbread Offers Golf-inspired CartonFounded in 1898, Aberlour, Scotland-based Walker's Shortbread Inc. successfully combines two Scottish favorites -- delicious Walker's Shortbread cookies and golf -- in its new St. Andrews Golfing Carton.
Each of the 8.8-oz colorful cartons contains Walkers Fingers, Rounds and Triangles, the best-selling items from the world's finest shortbread cookie baker, while the carton itself features an iconic painting of The Old Course at St. Andrews, one of the finest courses ever created and revered by golfers internationally.
Since golf is one of the five most popular sports in the U.S. and players spend over $76-billion on the game, there's no doubt there is someone who is a golf aficionado on your list; in fact, he or she might just be sitting right next to you.
Walkers is famous for its award winning shortbread made with only the finest ingredients available and the family owned company still bakes its cookies to perfection in small batches so that they receive the utmost attention. The company's products contain no artificial flavorings, colorings or additives and are certified kosher OUD.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »