Walker's Shortbread Offers Golf-inspired CartonFounded in 1898, Aberlour, Scotland-based Walker's Shortbread Inc. successfully combines two Scottish favorites -- delicious Walker's Shortbread cookies and golf -- in its new St. Andrews Golfing Carton.
Each of the 8.8-oz colorful cartons contains Walkers Fingers, Rounds and Triangles, the best-selling items from the world's finest shortbread cookie baker, while the carton itself features an iconic painting of The Old Course at St. Andrews, one of the finest courses ever created and revered by golfers internationally.
Since golf is one of the five most popular sports in the U.S. and players spend over $76-billion on the game, there's no doubt there is someone who is a golf aficionado on your list; in fact, he or she might just be sitting right next to you.
Walkers is famous for its award winning shortbread made with only the finest ingredients available and the family owned company still bakes its cookies to perfection in small batches so that they receive the utmost attention. The company's products contain no artificial flavorings, colorings or additives and are certified kosher OUD.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »