Grape Processing Equipment Improves Wine Grape Receiving OperationsKey Technology's family of Crush Pad Equipment Solutions for wineries includes modules that can be utilized separately or configured as an integrated system. The modules include a Receiving Hopper, Cluster Sorting Table, Post-Destemmer Sorting Table with MOG (material other than grape) separating system, and color sorters. These stainless steel systems help wineries improve their product quality while redirecting labor to other tasks.
Key’s Crush Pad Equipment Solutions enable wineries to better control the quality of must going to their fermenting tanks by more effectively removing any unwanted objects such as insects, skins, raisins, "shot" berries, stem jacks, petioles, leaves, and other MOG from the product flow. Gentle handling and improved sanitation further enhance product quality.
The modules are available in a range of standard sizes that handle from one to 10 tons of product per hour. The mobile modules feature locking caster wheels, leveling screws, and adjustable-height legs for easy repositioning.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »