Fully Automatic Ring, Layer And Sheet Cake Line Increases Productivity
The Hinds-Bock Ring, Layer and Sheet Cake Line is a fully automatic high volume depositing line designed to increase productivity, decrease labor costs and improve the bottom line of our baking customers. Optional automation modules include: Pan Oiler, Primary Batter Depositor, or a Secondary Depositor for swirled, layered batters or fillings such as fruit, cream cheese, mousse or chocolate.
Optional Positive Shut-off Spouts including Ring Cake Positive Shut Off Spout, cleanly deposit around the center cone of the Ring Cake Pan. Additional options include: Automatic Swirling Stations; Dry Ingredient Depositors for nuts, chocolate chips, sugar, sprinkles or flakes, or Streusel Depositors for high fat streusel; and are available with automatic spreading systems for ring cake pans.
The line is designed to operate with individual or strapped pans and is available in single or multiple lanes to meet the production speed requirements of even the largest wholesale bakery.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »