Just Desserts: Pitted Black Cherries Picked in Summer; Good Year-Round
American Roland Food Corp. introduced Pitted Black Cherries, all-natural, Kosher cherries with a dark purple color and a traditional European flavor. Roland Pitted Black Cherries, packed in apple juice or light syrup, have a balance of sweet and tart flavors.
According to the company, the Black Cherries are picked and packed during the summer harvest, along with other ripe fruit.
The cherries can be used to create desserts like Cherries Jubilee, as a topping for gelato and sherbet, as the finish to a fruit pie post baking or as a filling for Roland Crepes.
Roland Black Cherries are packed in a 15 oz. can and can be eaten of out the tin, at room temperature or chilled. Available in Pitted Black Cherries in Light Syrup or Pitted Black Cherries in Apple Juice varieties.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »